Webster Groves has announced the winning entrants in this year's Community Days parade.
The winners will be recognized and given awards for their floats and performances in the parade at Tuesday's city council meeting.
There were 101 entrants in the parade, said Steve Clark, chairman of the parade committee. Three judges determined the winning entrants from a review stand at the parade.
There were two winners in nine categories. Best refers to first place and outstanding refers to second place. Additionally, there were three special judges awards given out to entrants who embraced the spirit of the holiday and went above and beyond in pulling their unit together.
Here are the winners:
- Best: Webster Groves United Soccer Club
- Outstanding: Cub Scout Pack 305
- Best: Webster Groves High School Class of 1952 – 60th Reunion
- Outstanding: Jefferson Township Democratic Club
- Best: St. Louis Corvette Club
- Outstanding: Mustang Club of St. Louis
- Best: Webster Groves Community Arts Foundation & Arts Council
- Outstanding: Weber’s Front Row
- Best: Helfenstein Lawn Chair Brigade
- Outstanding: Webster Groves Farmers Market
- Best: South County YMCA Starlites & Sonic Boom
- Outstanding: St. Louis Gym Centre
- Best: U.S. 2nd Ranger Infantry Batallion, St. Louis
- Outstanding: Veterans of the Battle of the Bulge
- Best: God’s Green Acres Girls Mounted Ranch
- Outstanding: The Land of Giants Truck Club
- Best: Webster Groves YMCA Tap Class
- Outstanding: Sue Schoemehl for State Senate
Special Judges Award
- Herb Clark
- Webster Groves Lions Club
- Webster Groves Lifeguards