Crime Log: Suspect Arrested for Stealing Narcotics from Doctor's Office
The following information was supplied by the Rock Hill Police Department for the week ending July 25. Arrests or charges mentioned in this report do not indicate convictions.
Thursday, July 19
- Police quelled a disturbance in the 1000 block of Rock Hill Rd. when the party causing the disturbance was told to leave by police. He complied.
- An open door was located at a business in the 9500 block of Manchester. Police notified the owner, who secured the business.
Friday, July 20
- Police received a call for a missing person in the 9900 block of Boulder Ct. A follow-up investigation revealed the person was not missing, just staying with her children.
- Police received a noise complaint regarding loud music from an unknown source. The source was a subject who had his vehicle door open and was playing the radio too loud.
Saturday, July 21
- Police arrested a person for taking narcotics from a doctor’s office in the 9500 block of Manchester.
- A theft was reported from a business in the 9400 block of Manchester. A suspect has been identified.
Sunday, July 22
- Police were called to check the welfare of a subject in the area of McKnight and Golden Gate. Police found the man sleeping under the bridge. Police explained he would have to go to another location and he complied.
- Police responded to a call in the 400 block of Bismark for a theft of a hand gun from a vehicle. The gun was located shortly thereafter. Police are continuing to investigate.
Monday, July 23
A vehicle stop in the area of Des Peres and Almentor, resulted in the driver being arrested for two outstanding traffic warrants from another city. Additionally, the driver was in possession of drugs at the time of the stop.
Tuesday, July 24
A vehicle was reported stolen from the 1000 block of Raritan. Police are continuing to investigate.
Wednesday, July 25
Police received a call regarding a driver who left the scene of an accident in the area of Manchester and Charleville.