Five Business Owners Claim Their Listings on 'Webster Groves Patch'
Linek Plumbing Company, Massage Envy, Weekends Only and Walgreens in Rock Hill and Webster Groves have claimed their business listings. Have you?
At Webster Groves Patch, we're proud to acknowledge our neighbors in the business community.
That's why we're giving a big shout out to five businesses that claimed their listings on Webster Groves Patch within the last few days. Our newest claimed listings are from:
- Linek Plumbing Company;
- Walgreens in Rock Hill;
- Walgreens in Webster Groves;
- Weekends Only;
- Massage Envy.
Claiming your listing on Patch shows readers you're watching the reviews posted about them, and that you're ready to update the listing information with more information of your own. By claiming a listing, you can:
- Upload photos of your business;
- Link to Facebook and Twitter accounts;
- Upload or link out to items like restaurant menus or inventory; and
- Post announcements about sales and new products.
Claiming your listing is free. Here's how to do it:
- Visit Webster Groves Patch If you're already a user, make sure you sign in (log in) first.
- Click on the "Places" tab at the top of the page.
- Search for your business/organization and click on it.
- Scroll half down the page to where it says, "Do you own or manage this location? Claim it!" Click on "Claim It."
- Sign in (log in) if you already haven't and complete the four-question form providing all necessary information to expedite your claim.
We want to make sure it's really you claiming the listing, so please allow three to five business days for us to evaluate and approve your claim. You will be notified by email once it's approved.
If you can't find your business in our directory, email me and I'll will create a listing for your business.