Police Make Drug Paraphernalia Arrest After Noticing Man Acting Suspicious
The following information was supplied by the Rock Hill Police Department for the week ending Aug. 22. Arrests or charges mentioned in this report do not indicate convictions.
Friday, Aug. 17
- Police were notified of a violation of a court order from a resident in the 9700 block of Stanley. A report was taken and further action will be sought.
- Police received a call for a person “shooting up drugs” in the 200 block of Eldridge. The report was unfounded.
- A theft report was taken from the owner of a tire store in the 2600 block of Rock Hill Industrial Ct. Police are continuing to investigate.
Saturday, Aug. 18
- Police received a call for juveniles playing in the street at the intersection of Hudson and O’Day. They disbursed when police arrived.
- Police investigated a noise complaint in the 2400 block of Remington. The complaint was unfounded.
Sunday, Aug. 19
- Items were reported stolen from a vehicle in the 9500 block of Manchester.
- While on routine patrol a person acting suspicious caught an officer’s attention in the 9600 block of Manchester. A check of the man revealed he was in possession of drug paraphernalia. He was arrested.
Monday, Aug. 20
- A stealing from a residence was reported in the 600 block of County Hills. Investigation continues on the possible suspect.
- A shoplifter was detained at a business in the 9800 block of Manchester. When the business received their merchandise back, it declined to prosecute.