Police Suspect Underage Drinking at Party in Rock Hill
The following information was supplied by the Rock Hill Police Department for the week ending Aug. 16. Arrests or charges mentioned in this report do not indicate convictions.
Thursday, Aug. 9
- An investigation regarding the purchase of a vehicle in the 1200 block. of O’Day is being analyzed by police, to see if a crime has been committed.
Friday, Aug. 10
- A resident in the 600 Blk. of County Hills reported his license plates stolen.
- Police responded on an alarm sounding in the 9200 Blk. of Manchester. Subjects were working on the alarm system.
Saturday, Aug. 11
- Police were called for a noise complaint in the 600 Blk. of County Hills for roofers starting too early. Roofers stopped working until 7am.
- Police observed a possible underage drinking party in the 2700 Blk. of McKnight. The resident would not open the door for police; however, police eventually made contact with the subjects and the party was dispersed.
Sunday, Aug. 12
- A resident in the 500 Blk. of Barcia was arrested for a warrant from another jurisdiction.
- Dogs were reported running loose in the 9800 Blk. of Oakhaven. The dogs returned back to their residence in the 9800 Blk. of Oakhaven.
Monday, Aug. 13
- A vehicle accident was reported in the 700 Blk. of Rock Hill Rd. Investigation revealed the driver was driving while intoxicated. The driver was arrested and issued a DWI. Warrants are pending.
- Police responded to the 1200 Blk. of Bluestone for a residential alarm. The person had the incorrect passcode. Investigation determined that the person was ok.
Tuesday, Aug. 14
- Police responded to Berry/Manchester for a motorist assist for a vehicle blocking traffic. Terry’s Towing was notified to remove the vehicle.
Wednesday, Aug. 15
- Police responded to the 9700 Blk. of Manchester for a dispute over a minor automobile accident that occurred on the parking lot. Parties exchanged information.
- A verbal dispute was reported in the 9800 blk. of Manchester over a subject refusing to pay for food they had eaten. The food bill was paid.