Rock Hill Police Can't Find Source of Shots Heard by Residents
The following information was supplied by the Rock Hill Police Department for the week ending April 4. Arrests or charges mentioned in this report do not indicate convictions.
Thursday, March 29
- A lacrosse player suffered a neck injury while playing at a local school yard in the 700 block of Rock Hill Rd. He was transported via ambulance to the hospital.
- Police were called for shots fired in the area of Plateau and Lithia Avenues. Several residents stated they heard the shot, but could not tell the direction it came from. Police did not identify the source of the shots.
Sunday, April 1
- A suicide attempt was reported to police. When police arrived, the resident in the 1100 block of Rock Hill Rd. was convinced to go to the hospital.
Monday, April 2
- Police received a call because of shots fired in the 1100 block of Twinbrook Dr. Police After investigating, police did not find further information. The source of the shots was not determined.
Tuesday, April 3
- Police responded to a stealing in progress at a local drug store in the 9800 block of Manchester Rd. The suspects were spotted putting items in a basket then leaving the store without paying for the items. An investigation is underway.