Several Business Buildings on Manchester Road in Rock Hill Vandalized
The following information was supplied by the Rock Hill Police Department for the week ending May 23. Arrests or charges mentioned in this report do not indicate convictions.
Thurdsay, May 17
- Police were called to the 2800 block of Raritan for a domestic disturbance. The matter was settled.
- Police responded to a domestic disturbance in the 300 block of Eldridge. The situatiosn was resolved.
Friday, May 18
Police responded to the 2400 block of Rockford for a second-degree domestic assault. The suspect turned himself into police the following day. Warrants are pending.
Saturday, May 19
A domestic disturbance occurred in the 9700 block of Stanley. An agreement was reached.
Sunday, May 20
- The fender of a vehicle was damaged by a paint ball in the 9700 block of Madison. Police are continuing to investigate.
Monday, May 21
- License plate tabs were reported stolen in the 9500 block of Manchester.
- A window of a vehicle in the 400 block of Hazelgreen was broken out by a brick.
Tuesday, May 22
Graffiti was spray-painted on the walls of several businesses in the 9700 block of Manchester. Police are continuing to investigate.
Wednesday, May 23
- Residents in the 2500 block of Remington reported their vehicles had been gone through sometime during the night. However, nothing had been taken.
- Two people were spotted going through a burned out structure in the 800 block of Manitou and taking copper pipe. An investigation revealed they had permission from the owner to remove the pipe prior to the home being torn down.