Rock Hill Police Respond to Disturbance at Steger Sixth Grade Center
The following information was supplied by the Rock Hill Police Department for the week ending April 25. Arrests or charges mentioned in this report do not indicate convictions.
Thursday, April 19
- Police responded to a minor traffic accident in the 9800 block of Manchester Rd., in which a vehicle ran into a building. No injuries were reported.
- Subjects were spotted stealing gravel from the area of Hudson and Gilbert. They were gone on arrival of police.
Friday, April 20
Four suspects were taken into custody in the area of Rock Hill Road and Euclid. The suspects were in possession of a controlled substance.
Saturday, April 21
A disturbance was reported to police in the 9700 block of Greenwood Terr. It ended in being a civil action between property owners.
Sunday, April 22
- A resident in the 9300 block of Fredric Ct. reported that her back door had been broken into.
- Police were called for a fireworks call in the 1000 block of Rock Hill Rd. Investigation revealed a person was open-burning on the property.
Monday, April 23
Police received a call for a violation of an order of protection in the 500 block of Marick. Police are investigating.
Tuesday, April 24
- A resident called police in reference to property damage in the 9700 block of Greenwood Terr. It was a civil matter.
- A disturbance at a local gas station in the 9600 block of Manchester Road resulted in the combatants being separated and sent on their way.
Wednesday, April 25
Police were called for a disturbance at Steger Sixth Grade Center in the 700 block of N. Rock Hill Rd. Apparently one girl threatened another. Police were unable to locate the victim in this incident.