Suspects Arrested in Rock Hill Convenience Store Robbery
The following information was supplied by the Rock Hill Police Department for the week ending March 21. Arrests or charges mentioned in this report do not indicate convictions.
Thursday, March 15
A disturbance was reported in the 9300 block of Crawford. The incident involved a landlord who would not let a former tenant remove her belongings. The dispute was quelled by police.
Saturday, March 17
- A resident reported that her driver’s license was missing.
- A domestic disturbance resulted in both parties going to jail as a result from a dispute which occurred in the 800 block of Manitou.
Sunday, March 18
A robbery was reported at a convenience store in the 9800 block of Manchester Rd. The suspects have been identified and arrested.
Monday, March 19
- Police responded to assist another agency in reference to shots fired at a park on Bell Avenue in Webster Groves. No one was injured.
- Police were called for a subject trespassing at a business in the 9500 block of Manchester Rd. The subject was gone when police arrived.
Wednesday, March 21
- License tabs were stolen from a business in the 2500 block of Rock Hill Industrial. A suspect has been identified.
- A suspect was arrested for passing a bad check to the city. Restitution was made.