Thieves Steal Power Tools, Computers, Make Unauthorized Credit Card Purchases
Weekly incidents from the Webster Groves Police Department.
The Webster Groves police blotter for Oct. 20-26. The following information was provided by the Webster Groves Police Department. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
- At 3:20 a.m. a Green Next 2G Shocker bicycle was located in the area of W. Lockwood and Cherry. The bicycle was brought to the Webster Groves police station for safekeeping.
Between Nov. 2 and Nov. 6
- Someone stole power tools from the detached garage of a home in the 100 block of Helfenstein.
Between Nov. 5 at 5 p.m. and Nov. 6 at noon
- Some stole a Vivitek Projector from an office at Webster University.
- Shortly after midnight, it was discovered that an Apple computer was missing from a classroom at Webster University.
- At 8:40 a.m., a resident in the 900 block of Greeley received a call from their credit card company advising of large purchases on their account. The victim advised they had not made the purchases and had not authorized anyone to use their credit card. The incident is under investigation.
- At 5:50 p.m. two male suspects were arrested and charged with stealing after being caught trying to take two bottles of liquor from the Schnucks Market, 8650 Big Bend without paying.