Two Arrested for Assault in Back Yard of South Gore Home
The following information was supplied by the Webster Groves Police Department for the week ending May 26. Arrests or charges mentioned in this report do not indicate convictions.
Sunday, May 20
- Someone damaged a home in the 200 block of Arbor Lane with paintball pellets.
- Police arrested two suspects in reference to an assault that occurred in the back yard of a home in the 200 block of South Gore.
Monday, May 21
- A car left on the shoulder of Interstate 44 near Edgar Road was reported stolen sometime between May 20 and May 21.
- Between May 13 and May 20, a lawnmower was reported stolen from the yard of a home in the 800 block of East Pacific.
Wednesday, May 23
- Items were stolen from an unlocked vehicle parked in a lot in the 8100 block of Big Bend between 4 and 11 p.m.
- A backpack containing personal items was stolen from the Webster Groves pool, located at 33 East Glendale. The victim said he left his backpack unattended between 3 and 5 p.m., and when he returned it was gone.
Thursday, May 24
- Police arrested a suspect for trespassing on the property of Douglass Manor Apartments in the 500 block of North Elm.
- Three bikes were stolen from a bike rack in front of a home in the 700 block of Edgar Rd.
- Someone threw a rock through the front window of a home in the 200 block of Plant.
Friday, May 25
A suspect grabbed items and ran out of the door of a business in the 3100 block of South Brentwood. Police have identified a person of interest.
Saturday, May 26
- A window of a vehicle parked was broken between 1 and 8 a.m. in the 700 block of Lanvale. A purse was stolen.
- A cell phone was stolen from an unlocked car in the 800 block of Brookdale.