Unlocked Bikes Stolen from Webster Groves Recreation Complex
The following information was supplied by the Webster Groves Police Department for the week ending May 19. Arrests or charges mentioned in this report do not indicate convictions.
Monday, May 14
A victim reported that someone damaged their car by putting a foreign substance into the gas tank while it was parked in the 200 block of Baker.
Tuesday, May 15
Airline stairs from the driveway of a home in the 1600 block of Grant Rd. were reported stolen.
Wednesday, May 16
- Sometime between May 12 and May 16, someone stole a black metal pedestal table from the yard of a home in the 100 block of Selma.
- A man was arrested in the 300 block of Atalanta for peddling without a license.
- A resident in the 100 block of Hull reported that someone stole a purse from an unsecured vehicle overnight.
Saturday, May 19
- A GPS was reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle parked in the driveway of a home in the 300 block of Dobbin.
- A witness observed two teenage boys take two unlocked bikes from the bike rack at the Webster Groves Recreation Complex at 33 East Glendale.