The votes are in, our readers have spoken and the winners have been announced for Patch’s Readers Choice 2012 competition.
Drum roll please?
The winners are Abode Coffeehouse, formerly Cafe Nura, in Webster Groves and Nacho Mamma in Rock Hill each for separate categories.
With 30 percent of the votes, Abode Coffeehouse won for the Coziest Coffee shop in St. Louis.
Here’s how our other nominees fared in the Coziest Coffee Shop category:
- The Bridge (20 percent)
- Meshugga Coffe House (6 percent)
- Kadli’s – Kirkwood (6 percent)
- The Wolfe Public House (3 percent)
- Blondies’ Coffee and Wine Bar (3 percent)
- Kaldi’s – Clayton (13 percent)
- Stone Spiral (10 percent)
- The Mud House (2 percent)
- Café Ventana (3 percent)
Also with 30 percent of the votes, Nacho Mamma won for the best tacos in St. Louis.
Here’s how our other nominees fared in the Best Taco category:
- Amigo’s Cantina (18 percent)
- El Indio Mexican Restaurant ( 3 percent)
- El Maguey – St. Peters (18 percent)
- Las Fuentes (3 percent)
- Jack in the Box (15 percent)
- Flaco’s Cocina (6 percent)
- Fuzzy’s Tacos (6 percent)
If you're a fan of any of these spots, we encourage you to click and visit their directory listing on Patch and write a review.
Congratulations to Abode Coffeehouse and Nacho Mamma for winning in their respective categories.
Note: Readers helped nominate local businesses and organizations for selected categories for the 2012 Patch Reader’s Choice competition, then voted on them over a five-week period.