Acupuncture Saint Louis
The waiting area here is calming, with herbal chai tea, plush pale blue sofas and abstract paintings. Licensed acupuncturist F. Afua Bromley and her colleagues have created a serene entrance to their offices, where they approach health through acupuncture, herbology, naturopathy and massage.
They work with patients on a variety of issues, from arthritis and chronic disease management to smoking cessation and reproductive issues. They use techniques that don't rely on surgery or drugs. Based on centuries-old Chinese medicinal practices, Bromley and her staff strive to treat the whole body and mind to reach optimum wellness.
Walk-ins are accepted, but appointments are strongly recommended.
- Fax: 314-918-1541
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 7pm or by appointment; Sat, 9am - 2pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Sidewalk wheelchair ramp
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Appointments: Appointment suggested
- Licenses: Licensed acupuncturist, licensed massage therapist, licensed physical therapist, naturopathic doctor, licensed clinical social worker, reiki master teacher,
- Free consultation: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Specialties: Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine