Big Bear Grill reminds you of a hunting lodge on top of a mountain overlooking a deep pine valley. It is fun, the food is fantastic and what drives the restaurant is service and excellent fresh cooked meals.
It is a family-owned operation and it shows. Whether it is the bear skin on the wall or the fresh trout that you are going to eat, the attention to detail and care is obvious throughout your dining experience. This is a great place to enjoy the evening with your friends and family.
- Fax: 314-821-1058
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 11pm; Sun, 11am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: ADA compliant
- Founding Date: 1950
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fun