Gymboree Play and Music
Nationally, Gymboree Play & Music has essentially become the benchmark for early childhood development programs that provide a fun learning atmosphere for kids while simultaneously going easy on the pocketbook. Since 2003, the St. Louis location has become an integral part of the community, with parents spreading the word and getting their children early exposure to art, music, sports and social interaction. The gym's relatively central location allows families from all over the St. Louis area to participate in classes that last anywhere from a half-hour to two hours with curriculum and equipment designed by national experts Zero to Three and Jay Beckwith. Monthly memberships include free classes and extra gym time, along with discounts and promotions on children's clothing.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, opens at 9am; Sun, opens at 10am. Class times vary daily; see Gymboree website for details.
- Handicap Accessible: Sidewalk level with street
- Founding Date: Company: 1976; Webster Groves franchise: 2003
- What makes this community special?: Webster Groves is able to retain its charming, old-town feel and strong sense of community.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Group/family, Military
- Membership info: Monthly tuition is $69
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- What's the best time of day to visit the gym?: Classes are scheduled.
- Services: Classes
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No outside food, No pets, No smoking