Jack in the Box is a national fast food chain that serves burgers, chicken, steak, grilled sandwiches, fish, teriyaki bowls and salads. It also has a breakfast menu, a value menu and a kids' menu.
The eatery's Jack in the Box Foundation focuses on giving to local communities. Its main charitable partner is the Big Brothers/Big Sisters program.
- Founding Date: 1951
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.jackinthebox.com/menu
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Fast Food, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Sourdough Steak Melt
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Ultimate Cheeseburger: two beef patties with American and Swiss-style cheeses, mayo-onion sauce, mustard and ketchup on a sesame seed bun
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual