Laclede Groves cares for the elderly population in the St. Louis area. It offers housing options, including convalescent homes and independent apartment living. Therapy services, including in home services, are available. Laclede Groves focuses on quality of life issues and strives to maintain a high degree of integrity.
- Fax: 314-446-3447
- Hours: Daily: 8am - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: wheelchair accessible
- Founding Date: 1995
- What makes this community special?: The staff and residents who find common ground in retirement.
- Parking: Free lot
- Payments accepted: American Express, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: yes
- Licenses: State of MO
- Affiliations: Lutheran Church, all faiths accepted
- Free consultation: Yes
- Services: Occupational therapy, On-site emergency care, Physical therapy
- Features: Chapel, Game room, Gift/flower shop, Off-site activities, On-site activities, Transportation
- Capacity: 600
- Visiting hours: Daily 8am -8pm