Llywelyn's Pub is a neighborhood bar and tavern with an Irish pub atmosphere. The music is Celtic and the food is Gallic. There is plenty of activity in the pub which includes a giant screen TV and plenty of lively conversation.
The bar food portions are extra large and you can buy true Irish ale pulled draft into large mugs.
As a neighborhood tavern and bar you would be hard pressed to find a better one here or in Ireland.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 1:30am; Sun, 11am - midnight
- Handicap Accessible: ADA compliant
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Irish
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night, Singles scene