Stacks of books are everywhere in this book store. Chairs are tucked away in little nooks where you can curl around a book and quietly fall in love or stare in horror at a descriptive note about death.
A husband leaned over to his wife sitting in one of those comfortable nooks and said, "I bet you want to stay here and read for another hour?" She looked at him softly and gently nodded her head. I understood why because Pudd'nhead is a sanctuary for people who love to read.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 8pm; Sun, 12pm - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: ADA compliant
- Founding Date: 2003
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Services: Gift certificates
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: People who love books.
- Which book or magazine would you recommend to customers?: Small Changes, Altered Paths by Marlou D. Davis, M.D.
- Book store specialties: Audio books, Children's books, Comics
- New/used: New, Used
- Book store features: Special order
- Wi-Fi: Free