A local chain, Racanelli restaurants sell pizzas that are hand tossed as diners watch. This Racanellis location has seating for about 60 people and is decorated a little differently from the other Racanelli restaurants in the area. Each restaurant strives to maintain its neighborhood's flavor.
- Fax: 314-918-1667
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 9pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 10pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The restaurant is wheelchair accessible.
- Founding Date: 1993
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Freshly prepared food.
- Food & dining options: Organic
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out, Web orders
- Specialties: Neighborhood's largest pizzas
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Hungry eaters.
- Cuisine: Italian
- Signature dishes: Pizza
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Huge single slices of pizza.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 20
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun
- Dress code: casual