For 90 years, the Scholarship Foundation of St. Louis has been providing access to post-secondary education to St. Louis area individuals who might otherwise have not had the means to achieve their goals. When you enter the ScholarShop to purchase a dress or donate a sweater, you help support this worthy cause. The shop accepts donations of men's, women's and children's apparel, designer merchandise, jewelry and accessories.
- Hours: Store hours: Mon - Thu, 10am - 7pm; Fri, Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun, closed. Donations hours: Mon-Sat, 10am - 5pm, and by appointment.
- Handicap Accessible: There is ramp access.
- Founding Date: The Scholarship Foundation of St. Louis was founded in 1920.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Resale clothing, designer apparel, jewelry, handbags, shoes, ties, scarves, hats and fine collectibles.
- Services: Gift certificates
- Return policy: No holds or layaways. No exchanges or refunds. All sales are final.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 6
- Tailoring: No