Straub's Fine Grocers opened in Webster Groves in 1901. The local company now proudly serves four upscale Saint Louis county communities and has an online store. Straub's of Webster Groves boasts an impressive exterior and immaculately designed and maintained interior, featuring an array of hard-to-find gourmet products as well as everyday fresh and prepared foods.
It offers a meat market, deli, fresh seafood, colorful produce, a cheery bakery and cafe with cozy indoor and outdoor seating, an extensive fine wine selection and wide aisles stocked with an array of gourmet foods.
- Fax: 314-962-0781
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 7am - 8pm; Sun, 9am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: Flat entrance from sidewalk. Handicap parking at attached Panera.
- Founding Date: 1901
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, EBT/Food Stamps, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Gourmet imported and prepared foods, meat, seafood, deli, produce, wine, flowers, baked goods
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Kosher, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.straubs.com/store/menus/webster.html
- Specialties: Gourmet, fresh foods, imports, catering
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: No
- Grocery services: Bakery on premises, Beer, Butcher, Cheese shop, Coffee Shop, Florist, Spirits, Wine
- Firewood: No
- Ice: No
- Propane: No