Splurging on a pair of Manolo Blahniks doesn't induce as much guilt if the proceeds go to a good cause. That's the beauty of Upscale Resale. The store has all the luxuries of high-end shopping - Bulgari rings, Chanel brooches and Prada shoes - but all profits benefit Willows Way, a nonprofit agency dedicated to creating meaningful life opportunities for young adults who have intellectual and physical disabilities, autism, epilepsy or learning disabilities.
At Upscale Resale, customers browse through one-of-a-kind, new and gently worn designer items. The stock is constantly changing, so if that amazing vintage leather jacket is there, grab it before it's gone.
Since 1990, Willows Way has been providing individually designed services to adults with disabilities. The mission of the organization is to "provide personalized support to individuals with challenges, promoting dignity while fostering independence, growth and life choices within the community."
- Hours: Mon - Wed, Fri, Sat, 10am - 5pm; Thu, 10am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is wheelchair access from the parking lot.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Clothing, shoes, handbags, jewelry and accessories in a variety of brands, including Ann Taylor, Coach, J Jill, Hermes, Tiffany & Co., Juicy Couture, Louis Vuitton, Prada, Liz Claiborne, Chicos, Banana Republic.
- Return policy: All sales are final.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Donations hours: Consignment by appointment only. Donations of clothing and money to Willows Way accepted as well.
- Donations policy: Consignment for 50/50 split. After 60 days, customers have the option to donate their unsold items. Minimum of 5 pieces. Designer, couture and better label fashions in sizes 2-18. Must be on hangers, freshly laundered, and no more than 3 years old.