Webster Groves Book Shop has been serving the community for more than 45 years. The friendly owner, Anne Foy, a long-time Kirkwood resident, invites you to browse her extensive and ever-changing selection of adult and children's books and gifts. You'll enjoy spending time in this laid-back downtown bookshop.
- Hours: Sun - Mon, closed; Tue - Fri, 10am - 6pm; Sat, 10am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Flat entrance from sidewalk.
- Founding Date: circa 1965
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Adult and children's titles, novelty and themed books, related items, gifts, etc. Selection changes often. No newspapers, magazines, audiobooks or comics offered.
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: "It's like a small town in a big city."
- Which book or magazine would you recommend to customers?: "It's always changing, so just come on in and see what we have."
- Book store specialties: Children's books
- New/used: New
- Book store features: Special order
- Number of newspaper titles: 0
- Number of magazine titles: 0
- Wi-Fi: None