Webster Groves Recreation Complex
Webster Groves Parks and Recreation, a department of the City of Webster Groves, is responsible for managing, programming, developing and maintaining the city's Recreation Complex, 17 parks, fields and recreation facilities. Administrative offices are located in the Webster Groves Recreation Complex, 33 E. Glendale Rd., 63119.
Other facilities under the department's wing include the Fitness Center, Ice Arena, Aquatic Center, Tennis Center and Action Park. The department offers a wide range of programs, activities and classes for persons of any age, including a slow-pitch softball league and registration for the annual Kirkwood/Webster Turkey Day Run.
- Fax: 314-963-5685
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 5:30am - 9:30pm; Sat, 7am - 7pm; Sun, 10am - 7pm (front desk until 8:30pm)
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp from parking lot
- Founding Date: 1994
- Services: Athletic fields, pavilion and picnic site reservations, meeting rooms, wi-fi, fitness center, gymnasium, monthly programs, classes and special events for all ages (see attached PDF). Also see PDF that lists all city parks and what each has to offer.
- Parking: Free lot
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: During the 2007 renovation, a fitness center and new meeting rooms were added.
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds, Skating rink
- Services: Food/drink, Lockers, Restrooms, Showers
- Restrictions: No pets, No smoking