White Castle is a nationwide fast-food chain focusing on miniature burgers called sliders. It uses UDSA 100-percent beef hamburgers and steam-grill them on a bed of onions.
White Castle also offers chicken rings in original, spicy Buffalo and zesty ranch flavors.
- Founding Date: 1921
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.whitecastle.com/food
- Specialties: Sliders
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Fast Food
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Cheeseburger Sliders
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Laid Back